Travels with my camera

A micro four thirds camera is so much easier to carry than a DSLR so my E-P2 goes everywhere with me. Arty, serious, frivolous, documentary or just plain fun. It will all be here.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Back at Henry's Barn (p.a.d. 30)

Day 30. I made it. Thirty Days. A whole flippin' month.
After yesterday I doubted I'd make it. I was feeling pretty low at work and even though it was a half day it dragged. Looking outside the window I could see heavy dark clouds I was resigned to not getting an outdoor shot today. Doing something indoors beckoned.
However I should know better than to trust the Minnesota weather for as I was leaving work clouds were breaking and by the time I reached Henry's Barn in Hassan patches of Blue sky were noticeable. I decided to stop and cheer myself up with a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment