Travels with my camera

A micro four thirds camera is so much easier to carry than a DSLR so my E-P2 goes everywhere with me. Arty, serious, frivolous, documentary or just plain fun. It will all be here.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Concentration (p.a.d. 24)

One of my other hobbies is model railways, and yesterday my wife and I were at the Granite City Train show in Saint Cloud, MN showing one of my many layouts. At one point a friend I hadn't seen for a while stopped by for a chat. So Lorrie took over operating duties and when I looked over and saw her deep in concentration I knew that this was my picture of the day. It came out well more by luck than judgement as the mix of lights played merry hell with the white balance and I was holding the camera way above my head in order to get the angle I wanted for the composition.

No comments:

Post a Comment