Travels with my camera

A micro four thirds camera is so much easier to carry than a DSLR so my E-P2 goes everywhere with me. Arty, serious, frivolous, documentary or just plain fun. It will all be here.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Up on the roof (picture a day day 3)

It was a beautiful day today. Not a cloud in the sky in the afternoon. I felt bad being cooped up in the Old Princeton Railroad depot with the model railroad club. So at my first opportunity I nipped outside to see what chances there were for a picture. There were many chances incorporating old freight cars. But in the end I plumped to this interesting shot of a section of the roof.
I worked hard on location to place the chimney stack at the lower third position as a focal point and only had to crop very slightly at the bottom to remove some bargeboards to complete the picture. Other than that no other tweaks. The sky really was that blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment