Travels with my camera

A micro four thirds camera is so much easier to carry than a DSLR so my E-P2 goes everywhere with me. Arty, serious, frivolous, documentary or just plain fun. It will all be here.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Return of the blossom (p.a.d.17)

The weatherman lied!
He said the wind was going to drop today.
He lied. It didn't. Not yet anyway.
But with some of the blossoms already starting to die off, I waited around for some 20 minutes or so in two shifts to wait for the wind to even ease off so I could get at least one more progress picture. Like I said before I could never be a nature photographer. I don't have the patience to wait around for that moment to get that perfect picture. But eventually the wind did ease and by holding the branch out of shot I at least got something.
This is still the same blossom that I photographed at the start of the week I just changed my viewpoint ever so slightly so the blossoms opened out more.
I think there's still a couple of days more photographs in the blossoms yet. So perhaps a few more pictures will appear. Though the speed at which the tree blossoms ad then turns to leaves is quite amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment