Travels with my camera

A micro four thirds camera is so much easier to carry than a DSLR so my E-P2 goes everywhere with me. Arty, serious, frivolous, documentary or just plain fun. It will all be here.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bossom #2 (p.a.d.15)

So today I reach picture number 15. Half way though the month. I'm a bit surprised I made it this far.
Anyway today I took a quick look at the Cherry blossom and decided that it was worthy of a shot.
Getting a picture was a surprisingly difficult task. For a start it was windy. Very windy. So the branch was blowing all over the place. I even tried holding the branch out of shot to stop the movement. It made little or no difference, so I just stood around and waited until the wind dropped. I think that the blossom is actually in my shadow so while holding the detail a bit it looks rather dull.
Never mind though I'm sure that I'll be back shooting the same subject tomorrow judging by the progress of the flowering.

No comments:

Post a Comment