Travels with my camera

A micro four thirds camera is so much easier to carry than a DSLR so my E-P2 goes everywhere with me. Arty, serious, frivolous, documentary or just plain fun. It will all be here.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Don't you hate it when that happens?

I like running. It's good for me. It keeps my Doctor off my back.
Strangley I like running marathons too. You can't beat the feeling you get when you cross the finish line after 26 point 2 miles.
Training works well for me as when I'm out running I often look around to see if there's anything that would make an interesting picture.
Today it happenned. I saw one. A total and utter belter of a scene that grabbed me by the scruff of the neck and yelled in my face.
"TAKE A PICTURE OF ME!"
The lighting and the colours were perfect. But of course it's hard to carry a camera around your neck when you run. It was in my bag by my desk.
So I'll return to the scene after work but of course by then the light will have changed and the scene will have lost its magic.
Perhaps tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment