Travels with my camera

A micro four thirds camera is so much easier to carry than a DSLR so my E-P2 goes everywhere with me. Arty, serious, frivolous, documentary or just plain fun. It will all be here.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Henry's Barn, Hassan, MN p.a.d 9

I've been watching Henrys Barn for a long time. Years, in fact. It's a bit off the beaten track, even though I-94 passes within half a mile of the place. It's quiet there. Just a small Red barn standing in front of some trees. But it just looks so good, with the green leaves as a backdrop in the summer, Orangey leaves in the fall, standing out against the snow in the winter. That just leaves the spring for a picture like this one. The Red of the Barn standing out against the deep Blue sky.
Yep it's difficult to take a bad picture of Henry's Barn I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment