Travels with my camera

A micro four thirds camera is so much easier to carry than a DSLR so my E-P2 goes everywhere with me. Arty, serious, frivolous, documentary or just plain fun. It will all be here.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Last vestiges of Easter P.a.d. 6

Six days? Have I already done six days? I've surprised myself even now.
So before Easter gets too far away I thought I'd take a look around my wife's Easter decorations to see if anything grabbed my attention. I liked this arrangement.
Of course it could be improved by tucking that label away or even better not having any table background at all there. Then there is that niggly fact noticed by a member of the mu-43 forum that the yellow egg isn't fully closed.
But enough of the negatives. The flash is pretty good soft and even. I had to rotate the head of my FL36 flash 180 degrees and point it at the ceiling to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment