Travels with my camera

A micro four thirds camera is so much easier to carry than a DSLR so my E-P2 goes everywhere with me. Arty, serious, frivolous, documentary or just plain fun. It will all be here.

Monday, May 24, 2010

"W" day 54

This here inter-web thingy is a marvellous place. There are these wonderful places called forums where like minded individuals hang out and share opinions and advice on all manner of things.
One such great place is the the micro four thirds site Mu-43.com lots of micro four thirds camera users swapping advice and inspiration. Yesterday I saw a particularly interesting picture an abstract building exterior shot and thought I'd like to try something like that. So today I looked for some interesing abstracts around my office complex. There was plenty to choose from on this large concrete, glass and steel slab and this view appealed to me. SO there we go. PLenty more to choose from where that came from I can tell you...

No comments:

Post a Comment