Travels with my camera

A micro four thirds camera is so much easier to carry than a DSLR so my E-P2 goes everywhere with me. Arty, serious, frivolous, documentary or just plain fun. It will all be here.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Dunn bridge on The Rum River (p.a.d. 44)

This morning, I was out bright and early looking for a picture in the morning light but nowhere I went for a picture "spoke" to me. Them some clouds rolled in so I headed home with the thought of a six mile run ahead of me. As I drove into town I saw that the water level was well up in the river so I thought it worth investigating. As I roamed about Riverside Park a sucker hole appeared in the clouds and lit up the bridge. There we go there's my picture.
As the bridge is due for demolition and replacement with a new structure this summer the picture serves as a nice scenic memento.

No comments:

Post a Comment