Travels with my camera

A micro four thirds camera is so much easier to carry than a DSLR so my E-P2 goes everywhere with me. Arty, serious, frivolous, documentary or just plain fun. It will all be here.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 51 an Olympus viewer 2 experiment

I knew what I wanted to photograph today. I'd seen these piles of landscaping materials on the way to work every morning and knew it would make a good shot however being alongside the freeway made getting a shot difficult to say the least. So I had to set up on the frontage road on the other side of the freeway and use my PL 45-200. It was then the enormity of the task I'd set myself hit me. It was going to be one long thin panoramic. But that would give me a chance to use the new Olympus viewer software I downloaded the other week.
So there are 4 shots here, the joins seem pretty obvious but could be softened in photoshop I expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment