Travels with my camera

A micro four thirds camera is so much easier to carry than a DSLR so my E-P2 goes everywhere with me. Arty, serious, frivolous, documentary or just plain fun. It will all be here.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Prairie Violet (I think) p.a.d.45

I am a changed person since starting this picture a day lark. I go out in the rain and photograph plants I hate, for example.
Then today I went out and took a shot of this what I think is a prairie violet in our back yard which I was more than happy with until I got it on the computer and looked at it closely. All of a sudden the bokeh bothered me and as much as I tried to cut the corner and hit "upload" on photobucket, I couldn't. I had to go out there and do a bit of gardening around the plant to make the bokeh less obtrusive and re shoot the image. Now some of you might still not like the bokeh but now I do and I think it really makes the flower pop. Actually, it's not so much of a pop more like a BOOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment