Travels with my camera

A micro four thirds camera is so much easier to carry than a DSLR so my E-P2 goes everywhere with me. Arty, serious, frivolous, documentary or just plain fun. It will all be here.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 57 You'll either love it or hate it!

What is it?
Exactly.
You have no way of knowing what it is (you can make a pretty good guess if you look) You certainly have no idea of the size of it.
It's the light fitting in the foyer at my workplace. Its about 12 feet long. I've had my eye on it for a while for a picture. Wether to show it as it really is in a light airy high key shot, or just totally destroy it was the decision I had to make. Today I was in the mood to destroy it. So I metered off the light to throw everything else into darkness and then bump up the blacks in CameraRaw. The white dots are some small spotlights in the ceiling.
It might grow on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment