Travels with my camera

A micro four thirds camera is so much easier to carry than a DSLR so my E-P2 goes everywhere with me. Arty, serious, frivolous, documentary or just plain fun. It will all be here.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Driftwood and Rocks (p.a.d.41)

I was looking forward to today. For today we headed over to Ely, MN to visit the gallery of world famous nature photographer Jim Brandenburg. The weather was dull and overcast so I knew there would be no opportunities for landscapes with beautiful blue skies in them. But this presented me with the opportunity to concentrate on individual elements in the scene. To that end there were many, many photo ops. So many in fact I doubted we'd get home we stopped so many times and back tracked to get a picture. When we returned to our lodgings I couldn't select a picture for the pad. So I left it to my wife to select one. She chose this one of some driftwood and rocks near Lake Kishwashiki (spelling?) I reckon she made a good choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment