Travels with my camera

A micro four thirds camera is so much easier to carry than a DSLR so my E-P2 goes everywhere with me. Arty, serious, frivolous, documentary or just plain fun. It will all be here.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Some Holiday snaps

So here are a few more pictures from last weeks jaunt up to the North Shore of Lake Superior. On the Monday we headed up to Grand Marais and the scenic Artists Point.
above: Nice pile of stones with some bright orange lichen growing on it caught my eye immediately we stepped onto Artists Point.
above: We are clambering over Artists Point making our way down to the lighthouse there in the distance. What this picture dosen't show is the fact that 10' to my right is Grand Marais harbour and 15 yards to my left is Lake Superior
above: More Rock, Lichen and a clear blue sky at Artists point. Artists Point is a beautiful place to explore . You'd never run out of thgings to photograph.
above: The very scenic Cascade River falls. Cascade is a very appropriate name as you can see from this picture

No comments:

Post a Comment