Travels with my camera

A micro four thirds camera is so much easier to carry than a DSLR so my E-P2 goes everywhere with me. Arty, serious, frivolous, documentary or just plain fun. It will all be here.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Not as easy as I first thought (p.a.d. 32)

Running 20 miles is tough. Pretty well saps your energy for the entire day. So please excuse me if I don't make all that much effort today. I was out at 6:30 this morning plodding around town. It was beautiful. Blue skies, low sunlight. Even the Taco John looked like a good subject. But it's now the afternoon. I'm somewhat recovered and the clouds have rolled in. So the best I can do is to hobble the 30 yards to the building up the road. With its striking evergreen on its corner, it's a subject I've had my eye on for a while.
But when I got there and set up the camera a whole host of problems appeared. The evergreen is not lined up perfectly with the corner of the the building. A little bit to the left and a window with an air conditioner in it appears. A little to the right and a tap/faucet and some pipes appear. Most annoying. This is about the best I could do and now the downpipe starts to annoy me. But I'm too tired to do anything about it

No comments:

Post a Comment