Travels with my camera

A micro four thirds camera is so much easier to carry than a DSLR so my E-P2 goes everywhere with me. Arty, serious, frivolous, documentary or just plain fun. It will all be here.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

More pictures!

I was feeling pretty good about the pictures I took at the weekend having given them some serious inspection, I decided to share a few more with you.
Above: There wasn't much ice around Lake Superior at the weekend but I did manage to find this one pool still iced over.
Above a different viewpoint of that remarkable white forked branch.
Above: I think this shot shows just how good the metering and the sensor are in the camera there's the full range of tones from Black to White in this shot and there is detail all over the image.
Above: This is just a crop that I liked from Gooseberry Falls.

No comments:

Post a Comment