Travels with my camera

A micro four thirds camera is so much easier to carry than a DSLR so my E-P2 goes everywhere with me. Arty, serious, frivolous, documentary or just plain fun. It will all be here.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Two fer... Day 70

Bit of a treat for you today. Two pictures. The first was taken first thing this morning as I spied the sunlight caressing the heavily dew laden grass. I thought "I bet there's a picture out there" and rushed out with my camera in hand and took some shots. Examining some I discovered that I had accidentally set the camera to f22 and a slow shutter speed, blurring everything. But I really liked what I saw so I carried on like that. Here's my favourite of the bunch.
Then tonight I went down to the river to record the days results of the bridge demolition, of which more another day. After finishing there I was drawn to the flow of the river over some rocks. I could see there was a picture in there and hoped I could record it. So I set my camera up with as slow shutter speed as I could waited until the exposure time got down to over 3 seconds and click.
I was right there was a picture there. This is exactly as I hoped it would look. I've never been so pleased with a picture in my life before.

No comments:

Post a Comment