Travels with my camera

A micro four thirds camera is so much easier to carry than a DSLR so my E-P2 goes everywhere with me. Arty, serious, frivolous, documentary or just plain fun. It will all be here.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 75 you choose

I'm having way too much fun with this little camera. It makes me want to go out and try all kinds of things. Today from some reason I was thinking of those long exposures where you zoom while the shutter is open. I had a go and I got a result I liked on my second attempt. (I did keep going but 'skeeters and the rain put a stop after about a dozen more goes.)
Anyway I pulled the picture into CameraRaw and then elements and had a play.
Not much of a play I only upped the saturation. But then in one shot I upped the clarity and in the other I knocked the clarity all the way down and now I can't decide..

Above: With the clarity set at +100 things become harder and the zoom is more apparent
-100 makes things softer and gives a more impressionist feel

No comments:

Post a Comment