Travels with my camera

A micro four thirds camera is so much easier to carry than a DSLR so my E-P2 goes everywhere with me. Arty, serious, frivolous, documentary or just plain fun. It will all be here.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day 73 another blur-o-graph

A really dull rainy day today. The perfect opportunity to try some more "blurography". There's little information out there on how to do it so I have to learn by experiences. I probably shot a good dozen or so of this one area and this is number 12 thats why I stopped.
"Quit while you're winning" say I.
I'm formulating some theories on this blur-o-graphy lark and grass seems a pretty easy subject to cut your teeth on. Being vertical it's easy to tilt the camera vertically and not loose sight of what the subject is.

No comments:

Post a Comment