Travels with my camera

A micro four thirds camera is so much easier to carry than a DSLR so my E-P2 goes everywhere with me. Arty, serious, frivolous, documentary or just plain fun. It will all be here.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 91 Withdrawls.

Day 91 came. There was no pressure to take a picture. But out of habit the camera went in my bag as I headed out to work. But I was busy at work and never got a chance to take any pictures. Still wasn't bothered. However, as the day wound on and I got home I started to feel like something was missing. The need to take a picture grew and grew and by 7pm I was getting quite desperate. I hunted around the garden looking for plants weeds, bugs anything to excite me into a photograph. It was Doctor Who on BBCAmerica at 8pm surely I could hold out until then and once that was on I'd be so engrossed in the show I'd forget all about it.
Not so fast. Every commerical break I looked out of the window longingly at the evening light (the fact that this Doctor Who story involved Vincent Van Gogh did nothing to curb my artistic feelings) So one break I got up and went outside and shot pictures.
It made me feel better.
The pictures? You'll have to wait until I process them

No comments:

Post a Comment